Saturday, November 9, 2013

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!

Well looks like the ol' stratus is going back in the shop. :/ Lovely. (And yes I'm writing this post for an excuse to post this Will Ferrell clip! Lol Love him!) We got the hospital bills in the mail for Cruz's birth and my ER trip and now Jacob's work car breaks down. Wish I had an awesome job (while still getting to be with Cruz all the time) & I could buy him his dream truck... But being a stay at home mom pays differently... No cash or checks in the mail for me yet! Lol

On a more positive note, Cruz is making these adorable azzzzh & shzzzzzz noises now. And he discovered his feet today in the bath. He grabbed them and looked at me and I told him those are your feet! You're going to have so much fun with those! & he gave me a big ol gummy smile and laughed! :) Gaw he is the best!!! When I got out of the bath he was sitting in his bouncer holding both of his feet up by his ankles staring at them like "What in the world are these things?". It was beyond adorable! He found his thumb on Halloween a sucked on it for a while that night. He hasn't found it too much since then though. The day after that he figured out he has a head! It was the cutest thing! He put his hands flat up on his head and was just patting himself. Then he started to rub his hair. Me & Mom were just going gaga telling him how cute he is!

Tonight we went to Miss Mayson's first birthday party. She is such a beautiful little girl & had the cutest party! It was "Camp Mayson" so there was a bonfire, a teepee, s'mores, dirt cake, acorn cookies, burgers... It was seriously adorable. Nana & Big Daddy came & got me & Cruz. Then Hillary & Jake met us there after their work. Good times with great people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment